GOAL: Flexible, Customizable, Online Actuarial Exam Prep Tool
GOAL (Guided Online Actuarial Learning) is an e-learning test prep tool for students to practice skills learned in class or from independent study. The online platform offers a database of SOA & CAS exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 learning modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams), and 3 levels of difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). GOAL also includes learning features such as “Help Me Start” in practice mode, and solutions with two or more alternative approaches, as well as a “Common Questions & Errors” section for many challenging questions.
Available for Exams P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM & MAS-I
Currently GOAL is available for Exam P (1,100+ questions), Exam FM (1,500+ questions), Exam IFM (800+ questions), Exam LTAM (1,650+ questions), Exam STAM (875+ questions) and MAS-I (900+ questions) is included free with the purchase of an ASM Exam P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM or MAS-I Study Manual as part of StudyPlus+. Students may also sign up for a free 2-day trial of GOAL.
How to Access GOAL
Access GOAL via actuariallearning.com. If you have an ASM P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM or MAS-I study manual that includes StudyPlus+, GOAL is linked with these tools.
Visit actuariallearning.com to access StudyPlus+ and GOAL.
- Access your StudyPlus+ bonus materials by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM study manuals for Exams P, FM, IFM, LTAM, STAM, SRM, MAS-I and MAS-II purchased from authorized retailers, such as ACTEX Mad River Books, The Actuarial Bookstore or your university bookstore.
- StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, digital flashcards, an Actuarial Excel Skills webinar, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Each key code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the key code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus+.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com
- Still have questions? Please contact us for support.