GOAL: A Flexible, Customizable, Online Actuarial Exam Prep Tool
GOAL is an e-learning test prep tool for students to practice what they’ve learned in class or from independent study with textbooks and study manuals. The online platform offers database of 1,500 SOA Exam FM exam-style problems with detailed solutions, 3 Learning Modes (Practice, Quiz, Simulated Exams), and 3 Levels of Difficulty (Core, Advanced and Mastery). You control your learning mode, difficulty level and topics.
GOAL Version 1.0 for Exam FM
Currently GOAL (Guided Online Actuarial Learning) Version 1.0 is available for Exam FM and is included free with an ASM Exam FM Study Manual as part of the StudyPlus+ bonus tools, or students can sign up for a free 2-week trial of GOAL for FM through the Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River BOOks.
How to Access GOAL
Access GOAL for FM via actuariallearning.com. If you have an FM Manual with StudyPlus+, GOAL is linkedin within your FM StudyPlus+ tools.
Visit actuariallearning.com to access StudyPlus+ and GOAL.
- You can access your StudyPlus+ Bonus materials by visiting actuariallearning.com and entering your unique key code.
- StudyPlus+ is included with ACTEX and ASM Study Manuals for Exams P, FM, MFE, MLC, C & S that are purchased from authorized retailers, such as ACTEX Mad River Books, The Actuarial Bookstore, or your University Bookstore, or provided to professors as Exam Copies from ACTEX Learning.
- Your StudyPlus+ content varies slightly by exam, but most include a formula sheet, digital flashcards, an Actuarial Excel Skills webinar, free career ebooks, and samples of any relevant supplementary ACTEX texts for your exam.
- Customers have digital access to these materials for twelve (12) months from the date of key code activation.
- Each Access code can only be activated one time. If a student resells their manual and the Access code has already been activated, the second buyer will not have access to StudyPlus.
- For support, customers can contact their retailer, such as The Actuarial Bookstore or ACTEX | Mad River Books. If customers purchased the manual at a third-party retailer like a university bookstore, they can place a support request online at actuariallearning.com
Still have questions? Please contact us for support.